DIVORCE. FAMILY. LAW.
Abigail Beebe is a Board Certified Specialist in Marital and Family Law. With disarming genuineness, few mistake Abby’s casual demeanor for a lack of resolve, twice. Engaging her asserts your commitment. It establishes you have the resources and counsel to take every necessary step.
For more than a decade, Abby’s West Palm Beach-based, Beebe Law has focused in complex divorce. Abby’s combination of negotiation and litigation skills advantage her clients in any legal proceeding or process.
Abigail Beebe began her career with the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc. This work heavily influences her ethos of fairness. It informs her desire to serve as an equalizer for those who see themselves as without resources or, worse, a voice.
Abby’s time at a multi-tiered, South Florida family law firm seeded her skillset in a wide range of complex marital and family law issues.
A longtime and active member of the local legal community, Abby currently or has previously served in capacities that include:
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Florida Chapter
- Chair of The Florida Bar Family Law Section
- Founding Member of The Susan B. Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches
- Chair of the Family Law CLE Committee
- Chair of the Unified Family Practice Committee for the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Chair of the Family Law Section of the Palm Beach County Bench Bar Conference.
- Florida’s Children First (FCF) Pro Bono Attorney of the Year
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County Pro Bono Attorney of the Year